Browser-based HMI/SCADA Software
- Remote engineering and support with WebAccess Cloud Architecture
- Business Intelligence Dashboard - cross-browser, cross-platform WebAccess HMI based on HTML5
- Open Interfaces - Web Services, Widget Interfaces and WebAccess APIs
- Excel Report integration for report format customization
- Multi-touch gesture support
- Google Maps and GPS location tracking integration
- WebAccess Express- The auto-configuration tool for various devices
- Distributed SCADA architecture with central database server and Multi-layer inter-operable SCADA nodes
- Support ample drivers, including Advantech I/O, controllers and major PLCs
- Redundant SCADA, ports and devices - High availability
- Web-enabled video, audio and animation in WebAccess View
- Open data connectivity by providing industrial protocol and ODBC integration
- Advanced SCADA Function: Alarm, Schedule and Real-time database
Advantech WebAccess is a web browser-based software package for human-machine interfaces (HMI) and supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA). All the features found in conventional HMI and SCADA software including Animated Graphics Displays, Real-time Data, Control, Trends, Alarms and Logs, are available in an standard web browser. WebAccess is built around the latest internet technologies.
The basic components are:
1. SCADA Node: it communicates in real-time with automation equipment and controls the equipment via serial, Ethernet or proprietary communication via multiple built-in device drivers. Not only does it run local controls and monitoring, but also provides real-time data to all remote clients.
2. Project Node: it is the development platform for WebAccess and is a web server for all clients to connect to the development project or remotely monitor and control the system. All system configuration, project database files and graphics are stored here.
3. Client node: through the ActiveX control inside Microsoft Internet Explorer, it monitors and controls the SCADA Node. The client connects to the Project Node and get the address of the SCADA Node, then communicates directly with the SCADA Node using proprietary communications over a TCP/IP connection. Data is displayed in real-time with dynamically animated graphics along with real-time, historical trending and alarm information. Users can acknowledge alarms and change set-points, status and other data.
4. Mobile Client: the Mobile Client interface is intended for use with smart mobile devices, such as iOS, Android; and Windows mobile devices. In the mobile client users can browse graphics, data-log trends, and tag information in real-time. Set value to tag or acknowledge alarms can also be supported via an intuitive interface.
WebAccess 8.0 releases a new generation of WebAccess HMI. Business Intelligence Dashboard, provides users with cross-platform, cross-browser data analysis and user interface based on HTML5 technology. WebAccess 8.0 can also act as an IoT Platform by providing open interfaces for partners to develop IoT applications for different vertical markets.